- 1 box of Rude Health ‘fruity date porridge’
- 250g salted butter
- 150g light soft brown sugar
- 7 tsp golden syrup
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod (scraped of its seeds)
- Preheat the oven to 160c.
- In a large saucepan place the butter, sugar and golden syrup.
- Heat over a medium heat until all the butter is melted and the mixture starts to bubble.
- Remove from the heat, and add the cinnamon and vanilla seeds and mix evenly.
- Then add the porridge oats and pumpkin seeds, stir until very well coated and combined.
- Take a small baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and spoon the flapjack mix into the tin.
- Ensure the mix is properly pressed into the tin with a level top.
- Cook until it just starts to colour and become golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe from www.rudehealth.com
Rude Health is a London-based food and drinks company co-founded and led by Nick & Camilla Barnard. The company sources their ingredients from fields, orchards and vines and its food is free from thickeners, preservatives, colourings, flavourings and other additives.