Prince Harry, Iman, David Gandy and Rococo Chocolate
Dear Ethical Hedonists,
Here is the proposed editorial features list for end of February/ March 2016. The highlights are – Prince Harry and rhino conservation, Iman, Mrs David Bowie, a news story on David Gandy becoming an ambassador for children’s charity Achievement for All; a new ethical money column and an interview with Chantal Coady, founder of Rococo Chocolate. Plus an exclusive new extract from my forthcoming Star Girl Reporter Memoirs. This could be one of the following – Keira Knightley’s First Kiss, the day I met Iman, or Afternoon Tea with David Attenborough – you choose! The one with the most votes on twitter or FB wins. AJ
Become Alison Jane’s Patron of the Arts on @Patreon
I hope you are excited! In order to research, write and bring these exciting interviews and features to life, I need your support. If you want independent, intelligent, inspirational journalism, free of vested interests, then I hope you agree it offers terrific value, to subscribe, paying the price of one coffee or lunch per month, ( or more if you want to buy a creative pledge) with some fantastic, creative rewards. I invite you to become a patron of my journalism. Adopt me and help fund Ethical Hedonist and let’s shake up our world sustainably and ethically, and create an inspirational chain of social benefit and create long-term sustainable jobs. It’s time to champion the many, not the 1%. I invite you to support this authentic, sustainable luxury magazine and become a subscriber on our new crowdfunding platform on @Patreon I am so proud of Ethical Hedonist. It represents an extraordinary journey for me from print magazines to a new age of digital publishing.
Providing Internships for the Journalists of Tomorrow
In the past four years, I have written many stories about the artisan and ethical trailblazers who chose to make a difference, even when the path is difficult and challenging. During that time, we have provided inspirational internships for undergraduates in journalism, fashion marketing and pr. Help us to do more and reach for the stars in 2016! Alison Jane – founder and editor-in-chief.
The Editorial Features and Interview List for February 2016
Alison Jane Interviews The Queen of Artisan and Organic Chocolate – Chantal Coady, Female Entrepreneur and Founder of Rococo Chocolate – discover the journey behind Chantal’s life as as artisan chocolate pioneer.What inspired her love of chocolate and curious ingredients? How did she persuade her bank manager to lend her the money, aged 22. We will also have a competition to win a yummy hamper of Rococo Chocolate.
2. Interview with model David Gandy talking about his new role as ambassador for Children’s Charity – Achievement for All, a charity that helps transform the lives of British children falling behind at school. Alison Jane also hopes to film the interview with David for our YouTube channel. I was looking forward to this interview. It’s an important topic. Please note, I have just been told that David’s pr people have decided that David is not available for this interview for Ethical Hedonist. Draw your own conclusions. As a journalist, I find dealing with the pr people who control access to people in the public eye at best frustrating. They frequently deny good journalists access. What a shame for the children and our readers. Instead of an interview, I will run a news story on David’s ambassadorial role instead and examine the wider issue of offering support to children in need.
3.New Ethical Money and Finance Section –
To include – Interview with Jenny Agutter, star of Call the Midwife for What’s Your Money Personality; Extract from Iona Bain’s New Book, Spare Change; news column on banking, investments, insurance, plus money saving tips and offers.
- Dating Column – The Psychology of Dating with Seventy Thirty, the Exclusive Match Making Agency
- Astrology – The perceptive futurology column by expert on teenagers, Alex Trenoweth
- Conservation News – including story on Prince Harry and Rhino Conservation
- Essay by our Editor in Chief, Alison Jane on – The Future of Luxury
- A life in Fashion – An Interview with Lucy Tammam, sustainable, Made in Britain couturier
- Spy Columns – weekly news, tips, upmarket gossip, sustainable innovation, quotes, what’s on,
- Natural Health – Seasonal Wellness with Pukka Herbs and health case notes on Detox and Rejuvenation
- The A-Z of Ethical Hedonist Sex – A natural health guide to safe sex, sexual health and authentic relationships.
- Star Girl Reporter – the next extract before the crowdfunding begins! Shall I write about – Tea with David Attenborough, interviewing Iman, Mrs David Bowie or Keira Knightley’s first kiss?
Oh and coming soon! Ethical Hedonist Dating, our gorgeous natural and organic hair guide and Dancing! Happy Valentine’s Day.